Engineering college has multi-dimensional process of selecting the deserving students on bases of eligibility.
- Selection will be made on bases of Class XII and Class X marks (Above 80%)
- Selection on bases of JEE score for B.Tech programme
- Some college have criteria of minimum percentage of 70% aggregate in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics(PCM)
- Some B.Tech university take only CBSE and ICSC pass out students rather than taking state board college.
- Shortlist applicants go for personal interview round there he get a formal offer admission.
direct admission in ghaziabad engineering
Direct Admission in BE/B.Tech Colleges in . Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges through Level Vacant Seats/Quota Seats or Management Quota Seats.
B.Tech engineering colleges of Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad
Direct Admission in Engineering in Delhi NCR, B.Tech/B.E