As a normal student if you have ambition to become engineering and your low marks is hurdle for you or cracking entrance exam is barrier for your career? Than just call us @07209831889 for your direct admission in engineering college.
Your ambition our Effort
It is true that years of hard work are required to become an engineer, but after of four years of college studying engineering, you can make good money. In fact, engineering is one of the few fields that let you earn good pay after only four years. Right now, four years might sound like a long time, but it’s worth it. Consider it one of the best investment you can make. Besides, it’s not all about the money. It is also an interesting work.
Engineering is a very broad field. There are so many types of engineering, that there is bound to be one you find interest in. Since science and technology are constantly expanding,
there will always be new problems to solve-you’ll rarely be bored. Unlike other jobs that require you to do the same thing over and over, the work of engineers greatly varies.
In engineering, you will find yourself constantly finding new ways to solve problems. If you truly want to be an engineer, the challenges you will face will just make things more interesting. Overcoming obstacles will help sharpen your mind, helping you deal with problems not only in engineering but in life as well.
In facing challenges, you will be encouraged to “think outside of the box” and explore new possibilities. This need to creativity makes engineering even more exciting.
There’s no better feeling than the feeling that you accomplished something great. In engineering, you’re doing just that. Imagine looking at a bridge that you helped design or picking up a new invention that you created.
Engineering is all about making things people can use and making life better for everybody. As an engineer, you will be able to see that you’re actually making a difference in the world.
There is indeed great strength in diversity. Engineering requires many different perspectives to find a single workable solution. You have the power to show the world what you can do. Don’t always follow the crowd-show people that you are unique but just as capable as anyone else.
Branch selection analysis for BTECH students
- Can you solve logical problem?
- Do you have understanding of matrix?
- are you expert in algorithms?
- are you aware about c/c++ in school level?
- Have you design any small application/games of your own?
- Do you like puzzles?
Electrical & Electronics
- Are you able to understand logical gates and circuit?
- Have you ever repair any electrical equipment?
- Have you use capacitors, transistors, Led, IC for your school project?
- Do you re-assemble any electrical toys?
- Have you open your computer/mobile motherboard?
- Do you get excited about repairing electrical appliances?
- Have you make any project in your school related to robot that can make work easier?
Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Do you have interest in bikes and cars functionality?
- Have you ever repair your bike or car yourself?
- Have you make any project in school that can lift/run/ any object?
- Are you interested in mechanical drawing?
- Are you interested in architecture design?
- Are you interested in building/road/ shopping mall construction?
Biochemical, Biomedical, Biosystems, Biomolecular, and Chemical engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering
Electronics Engineering, Microelectronic Engineering, Microelectronics,
Nanotechnology, Mechatronics, Software Engineering, Systems,
Wireless and Telecommunications, Photovoltaic and Power Engineering
Electrical Controls Engineering.
Fire Protection Engineering